ACD is currently managing a number of large and smaller scale projects. These include:
- A full managed database solution for a large clothing mail order company including a bespoke developed ‘bridge’ between the customer database and the web
site to enable integration between customer marketing information and the web customer interface. Currently over 4 million customers and 30 million order records are managed in addition to full
contact histories. A number of scores based regression models have been developed to target customers with the most relevant offers.
- A full managed database solution for a large lifestyle/clothing company driving a full range of mail and email communications programs. This project also
involves regression based propensity modelling and the profiling of 'best prospect' to drive new business aquisition programs.
- The development and management of an acquisition database for a large footwear mail order company where the acquisition program is driven by a custom built system
enabling monitoring of data source performance.
- A full managed database solution for a sports products company driving an integrated mail/SMS/email program.
- Full data bureau facilities offered to one of the UK’s largest independent print groups. This £50m turnover business has recently significantly increased its direct
mail capabilities and taken on ACD to provide all data bureau facilities. Data throughputs currently at around 4m records per month.
In addition to the above, other projects include ad-hoc data analysis where customers utilise ACD to provide marketing information that their in-house systems cannot
provide. These services are provided on a project by project basis.
Please call us on +44 0113 2531972 +44 0113 2531972 or use our contact form.